BHB is grateful for another successful year, and we couldn’t have done it without our building partners and dedicated employees.
BHB saw rapid growth in employee count and workload this year. We hired 29 new employees, bringing the count to 120 team members with more to come! 46% of our employees have a tenure of over five years, which proves that BHB works hard to be an exceptional workplace for our employees.
BHB was also recognized for four firm awards:
- Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For – #12 in the 100-199 employee category
- UTA College of Business MAVS 100 – #34
- Engineering News-Record (ENR) Texas & Lousiana’s Top Design Firms – #28 in master-planned development/site infrastructure & #77 overall
- Best Place For Working Parents
BHB was also proud to celebrate our 29th anniversary in April with 30 years just around the corner! More highlights include:
Some of our most notable projects included:
- Grapevine Animal Shelter – Grapevine, Texas
- Parker County Hospital District Outreach Center – Weatherford, Texas
- Kimpton Harper Hotel – Fort Worth, Texas
- North Riverside Drive – Fort Worth, Texas
- Rockwood Golf Course Clubhouse – Fort Worth, Texas
- Farmers Branch Recreation Center – Farmers Branch, Texas
- John McCain Hike and Bike Trail – Colleyville, Texas
- 464 Bailey – Fort Worth, Texas
- Viridian Professional Office Park – Arlington, Texas
Overall BHB had a great year, and we can’t wait to see what the new year will bring for us as we continue to make a positive impact in or community and foster a fun and supportive environment for our employees.
From us at Baird, Hampton & Brown, we hope you have a great new year!