BHB is grateful for another successful year, and we couldn’t have done it without our building partners and dedicated employees.
We celebrated a huge milestone in 2022– our 30th anniversary! We started 769 new projects and were able to serve 186 Texas cities. We had multiple promotions: four Senior Associates, four Associates, and five Project Managers. Our staff grew to over 130 employees with 47% having tenure over five years. We earned four awards:
- Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For – #14 in 100-199 Employees category, #27 Multidiscipline
- UTA College of Business MAVS 100 – #55
- Engineering News-Record (ENR) Texas & Lousiana’s Best Project K-12 – Abilene ISD’s LIFT Center
- Best Place For Working Parents
More highlights include:
Some of our most notable projects of the year include:
- TCU East Campus Housing
- Blazing Trail Development
- Tarrant County Corrections Center – Replacement of Air Handling Units
- HEB Heritage Trace
- Covenant Classical School Baseball Field
Overall, 2022 was an outstanding year filled with celebration, and we can’t wait to carry it on to 2023.