As Baird, Hampton & Brown closes 2020, we are grateful to our building partners for their support and dedication throughout the year.
Over the past 12 months, BHB has seen the addition of 14 new employees, the extension of our services to include Structural Engineering, and ten employee promotions. BHB also received recognition on the UTA Mavs 100 and ENR Texas & Louisiana’s Top Design Firm lists. More highlights from 2020 include:
Of the 744 projects we started last year, some of our noteworthy work includes:
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Parker County – Weatherford, Texas
- Fort Hood 12000 and 16000 Block Rolling Pin Barracks Renovation – Killeen, Texas
- North Main Water and Waste Line Replacement – Weatherford, Texas
- Trinity Episcopal Church MEP Systems Replacement – Fort Worth, Texas
- Unbound Drop-In Center – Fort Worth, Texas
- Western Heritage Park Trail – Mineral Wells, Texas
Above all, BHB employees have continued to adapt and grow from the continuous changes brought upon them. From participating in numerous virtual conferences and meetings to successfully giving employees the ability to work from home if necessary, our flexibility has allowed us to overcome the various obstacles presented by the pandemic.
As we transition into 2021, we look forward to continuing work that makes a positive impact in our communities and fostering a fun and supportive company culture for our employees.
From all of us at Baird, Hampton & Brown, we wish you a safe and rewarding 2021.