As Baird, Hampton & Brown closes out 2019, we are grateful to our clients and employees for another successful year serving DFW and surrounding areas.
The past 12 months have seen the addition of 13 new employees, our Weatherford office moving to a larger location, and 11 promotions. BHB also received three firm awards – a testament to our philosophy of supporting our team members to pursue excellence in their careers and balance in their lives. More BHB highlights from 2019 include:
Of the nearly 700 projects we have started this year, some of our ongoing projects have included:
- The Sinclair – Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Wesleyan Martin Student Center – Fort Worth, Texas
- The Vineyard on Lancaster – Fort Worth, Texas
- Eureka Street Townhomes – Weatherford, Texas
- South Pearson Lane and Union Church Road Waterlines – Southlake, Texas
- Willow Park Public Safety Building – Willow Park, Texas
- Multiple Arlington ISD elementary, junior high, and high school renovations – Arlington, Texas
Above all, BHB employees strive to meet the needs of clients by being the best firm we can possibly be. From hosting a client Lunch & Learn about directional drilling and attending groundbreakings and ceremonies, to participating in events and career fairs, we always enjoy getting involved in the communities in which we work and live.
As we roll into 2020, we look forward to continuing working on projects that will have a positive impact on our communities, while creating a fun and welcoming culture for our employees. Here at BHB, we can’t what to see what’s in store. Who knows, we may even be expanding our services.
From all of us at Baird, Hampton & Brown, we wish you a very happy New Year.